Dammam Airports Company (DACO) is a Saudi company established under law of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to manage and operate King Fahd International Airport (KFIA).
During your visit to kfia.gov.sa you agree and commit yourself by this terms and conditions which are applied to all visitors.
At any time DACO reserves its right to hold or stop your login to the website in case of breaching any of this terms and conditions.
During your login you are only allowed to use it based to those conditions and for legal purposes only and agree to refrain from committing any of below behaviors:
- Login or use the website in way that breach laws and regulations of kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any other country regulations.
- Fraud or Login in illegal way.
- Intentional use of any program or equipment which lead to any abuse.
- Sending any programs or viruses to damage the website.
- Block the website or any part of it.
- Using the website in way that violate the company rights or any third-party rights.
- Using the website for impersonation.
- Testing which aim to violate the procedure or attacking the weakness point in the website system.
- Sending programs with viruses, trojan horses, any codes or files to change destroy or blocking the website.
- Blocking the website or any part of it by increasing the load or sending advertisement.
Any breach of above terms and conditions will lead to legal actions against the violator based to KSA laws and procedures.
We reserve our rights based to our discretion and at any time to modify any part of this website including the terms and conditions.
© 2019 Dammam Airports Company. All rights reserved.