Precautionary measures at KFIA- Domestic
Kindly note that King Fahd International Airport is implementing a series of precautionary measures to ensure the safety and health of all travelers and airport staff according to the passenger guide issued by the General Authority of Civil Aviation with cooperation of Ministry of Health. The new measures will take effect from May 31st , 2020.
The following gates are designated for the entry into the terminal:
- Gate (A5) on the Arrival floor
- Gate (D5) on the Departure floor
- The entrance from the Northern bridge connecting the terminal with the parking area
Applied Measures at Airport Entrances:
- Passengers are required to show electronic tickets and wearing face masks to enter the airport.
- Thermal cameras Scanning
- Providing medical masks
- Providing hands sanitizers.
- Providing hand gloves.
Check in procedures:
- It is recommended to arrive 2 hours before the take off.
- Each passenger is permitted to carry one piece of baggage on board.
Boarding procedures for Domestic flights:
- Maintaining distance in waiting areas
- Boarding will be processed based on the Zone or group number listed on their boarding pass. Passengers are required to wait for their Zones to be called.
Important Instructions for passengers while you are at the airport:
- Always use face masks.
- Sanitize your hands from time to time.
- Use new gloves.
- Keep distance and avoid handshakes and gatherings in the terminal
- Must declare to the medical personnel in the airport if any of the following symptoms are felt (Coughing, Sneezing and high body temperature, difficulty breathing and sore throat)
- At the current period, all ticketing sales offices at the airport will be closed, so please ensure to issue your ticket through the electronic channels.
Precautionary measures that being taken by Dammam airports company during flights resume:
- Distinction of all airport facilities 25/7.
- Distinction of passengers buses and baggage.
- “Ana Hena” team are available at the airport to guide and assist if needed.
- As part of the precautionary measures currently being implemented, the city terminals in Dammam and Khobar have been suspended temporarily. Passengers can complete their traveling processes through the check-in counters at the airport.
For more information, please check the Passenger Guide issued by the General Authority of Civil Aviation:
For more updates and updates, please visit our social media platforms and website.
Once landing, if you need to reclaim checked baggage, follow the signs for Baggage Claim (one level below the arrival gates). Look for the overhead displays that announce which baggage belt your flight’s luggage will arrive.
Please verify the luggage is indeed yours before you leave the Baggage Claim area. Baggage carts are available for free in the Baggage Claim area for passenger use. Airlines are responsible for handling and processing baggage.
Please contact your airline if you experience any issues.
Airline Baggage Policies Online
Southern Airways (operates out of Signature Flight Support)
If you need a rental car, head over to the Ground Transportation Center, where all rental car services are located in one convenient location. To get to the GTC, make your way to the lower level of the B terminal, one level below Baggage Claim, and follow the moving walkways to the rental car facilities.
Ground Transportation Options
Are you ready to hail a cab or pick up your limo or shuttle service? Those are conveniently located on the drive just outside of the B Baggage Claim on the Ground Level. Learn more about these services.
Download Informative PDF
The Arrivals Lobby is located on the second floor of the Terminal Building. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes after the plane has landed to complete all arrival procedures.